2018: The Year Ahead for AML Compliance
Insights on the AML and sanctions landscape for U.S. financial institutions
Financial institutions are continually evolving their AML / CFT and sanction compliance programs to meet ever changing regulatory requirements and resolve complex challenges in today's environment. 2018 will bring new challenges as well as exciting opportunities to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of AML and sanction compliance efforts.
Join Protiviti's AML subject matter experts as we provide an overview of the issues and opportunities in the year ahead.
- An outlook on the AML regulatory landscape
- Implementation of FinCEN's customer due diligence rule
- The ever changing sanctions landscape
- A look at the first round of NYDFS Part 504 certifications
- RegTech: will this be the breakout year for AML?
Who should attend:
- Chief Compliance Officer
- AML / BSA Compliance Officers
- Risk Management
- Chief Risk Officer
- Audit VP / Director
- IT Audit VP / Director
Date: Thursday, January 11, 2018 | Time: 9 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. MT / 11 a.m. CT / Noon ET
Duration: 60 minutes
CPE: 1 credit for qualifying attendees
We look forward to having you join us!