Eric is a Managing Director and leads the Global Cloud Program for Protiviti. In his 19 years of experience, he has provided valuable expertise and developed leading edge solutions at numerous Fortune 1000 companies in the areas of business intelligence, enterprise content management and custom application development. Eric has driven Cloud practices focused in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce.com and Google throughout his career.
- Cloud Computing – Ledd Technology Consulting Solution Group identifying key strategic framework across Cloud Strategy, Security, Implementation, and Service Assurance against which defined Protiviti's Cloud Capability Maturity Assessment to help clients understand gaps and prioritize action plans to rapidly move towards Cloud first product innovation and digitization. Within first year new capabilities introduced have helped 20+ clients across multiple industries.
- Cloud Transformation – Worked with major Private Equity Firm to define a cloud migration strategy including application re-platforming, data center migration and application modernization efforts. Led to implementation of fully cloud-enabled IT model including implementation of Dev Ops.
- Machine Learning – Implemented solution for non-profit company on Microsoft Azure utilizing Machine Learning to target major donors enabling 15% increase in major donations year over year. Improved general data reporting and analytics for operational use throughout the implementation of the Machine Learning Project.
- Digital Transformation – Led the digital transformation strategy and implementation for a major supply chain and distribution company. The strategy included implementing an e-Commerce platform enabling the company to reach direct consumers and employing a Cloud Strategy migration for all legacy applications and data centers. Executed a full application inventory and application modernization approach utilizing Microsoft’s Azure stack.
- Dev Ops Implementation – Led recently cloud-enabled Insurance company through Dev Ops transformation of existing software development team to employe Agile methodologies and continuous delivery concepts. The client team transformed allowing more rapid deployment of Cloud based technologies and faster, optimized solutions for their user community.
- Data Strategy – Led data strategy engagement for large financial services firm. Evaluated existing data strategy, tools and business requirements, leading to the recommendation of a cloud strategy and consolidation of data platforms. The implementation of the cloud data platform led to increased visibility to metrics and improved operations.
Areas of Expertise
- Cloud Computing
- Enterprise Program / Project Management
- Agile Transformation
- Reporting & Analytics
- Cloud Analytics
- User Interface and Design
- Data Warehousing
- Data Governance
- Project Management
- Application Development
- Business Process Improvement
- Financial Services / Banking / Real Estate
- Commercial Construction
- High Tech
- BBA, Management Information Systems University of Oklahoma