Enterprise Resilience Webinar Series
Enterprise Resilience Webinar Series
Today's Learnings. Tomorrow's Preparations.
We're facing an unprecedented challenge - but we aren't facing it alone. We believe there is tremendous value to be gained in sharing and learning from diverse perspectives. These Protiviti and Robert Half collaborative webinars provide you with an opportunity to prioritize the conversation, gain confidence in your own plans, and increase your organization's resilience.
September 10, 2020
Moving Forward with Business Continuity and Resilience
September is National Preparedness Month! Some might argue there has never been a more important time for organizations to prepare for future unexpected events. The past few months have tested existing company crisis management and continuity plans. As we move into the latter part of the year, BCM teams and leaders need to look ahead; to prepare for all types of events that may impact their organization in this new working and economic environment.
Join us for a Q&A session about moving forward with business continuity and resiliency programs. Our panel of BCM and Resilience experts will share insights and lessons learned regarding the impact of the pandemic on business continuity planning, key areas that need additional focus today, and how to govern your business continuity and resilience program during these fluid times.
Crisis Management and Response
Establishing a crisis management team, stakeholder responsibilities and developing the agility to meeting the challenges of a dynamic world.
People Safety, Productivity and Success
Prioritizing the safety of employees, developing a resilient workforce to operate the business remotely, driving productivity and organizational success.
Technology Enablement and Resilience
Ensuring the availability of critical technologies, security for a mobile workforce and leveraging automation to drive efficiency.
- Leveraging Technology to Optimize Finance Processes & Controls: Insights from our 2020 SOX Compliance Survey
- Drive Efficiency and Build Resilience with Intelligent Automation
- Leveraging SAP Risk Management and Process Control To Streamline Enterprise Risk Management in a Virtual Environment
- Planning for the Unplanned: See how SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Can Enable Predictive Forecasting in a Volatile Market
- Your Virtual Workplace: Leveraging Microsoft Teams for Your Remote Workforce
- Minimize Threats, Modify Security and Optimize Safety
- Finding Cloud Cost Savings in Challenging Times
- The Evolving Role of the CISO – Preparing for the New Normal
- Effectively Managing SAP Security Risks in the Modern World
- Using IoT to Connect with Customers in Today's Evolving Business Environment
Resilient Operations, Continuity and Supply Chain
Continuity planning for agile operations, managing third-party risks and dependencies, and driving critical processes in the face of dynamic market changes.
- How to Reset Your Project Portfolio for Reemergence
- Accountability in the Ecosystem: Third-Party Risk Management
- Responding to Operational Disruptions due to COVID-19
- Applying Digital Tools and Process Analytics to Drive Insight During COVID-19 and Recovery
- 1135 Waivers: Best Practices in Crisis Documentation and Coding During / After COVID-19 (Healthcare Specific)
Governance, Financial Discipline and Liquidity
Establishing financial models against scenarios, managing investment towards critical areas and limiting non-essential costs, and addressing financial reporting requirements.
- Managing Credit Risk and Mitigating Losses through a Crisis and Beyond
- Applying an Agile Mindset and Auditing in a Dynamic Environment
- COVID-19 and SOX: Practical Considerations While Navigating the Crisis
- Focusing on the Risk Assessment Process in a Dynamic Environment
- For Auditors: Rising Risks, Remote Teams and Real-time Testing
Regulatory and Government Actions
Responding effectively and efficiently to changing regulatory requirements and government actions in all impacted jurisdictions.