Enterprise Resilience Webinar Series
Enterprise Resilience Webinar Series
Today's Learnings. Tomorrow's Preparations.
We're facing an unprecedented challenge - but we aren't facing it alone. We believe there is tremendous value to be gained in sharing and learning from diverse perspectives. These Protiviti and Robert Half collaborative webinars provide you with an opportunity to prioritize the conversation, gain confidence in your own plans, and increase your organization's resilience.
August 11, 2020
Using Advanced Analytics to Move into Continuous Monitoring
Continuous monitoring is not a new concept, but historically, organizations have largely failed to realize its full potential because of a lack of sufficient technology, data, or innovative thinking. Since times have changed, how do organizations start moving towards continuous monitoring?
We recommend starting with the organization’s data.
August 13, 2020
Going Public In Today's Markets
During these unprecedented times, the markets have seen a fair share of turbulence, leaving many organizations wondering if it’s the right time to prepare for an initial public offering (IPO). While those companies may be slowing their efforts, we have seen an unprecedented rise in special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) offerings and transactions, as well as a resurgence of “traditional” offerings in recent weeks.
Join Protiviti, Nasdaq and Baker McKenzie for this complimentary CPE webinar, Going Public in Today’s Markets.
Our panel of experts will address your most pressing questions about today’s markets. They will review the regulatory complexity and speed of getting to markets, how to work with the exchange, and review best practices of preparing to go public.
Crisis Management and Response
Establishing a crisis management team, stakeholder responsibilities and developing the agility to meeting the challenges of a dynamic world.
People Safety, Productivity and Success
Prioritizing the safety of employees, developing a resilient workforce to operate the business remotely, driving productivity and organizational success.
Technology Enablement and Resilience
Ensuring the availability of critical technologies, security for a mobile workforce and leveraging automation to drive efficiency.
- Leveraging Technology to Optimize Finance Processes & Controls: Insights from our 2020 SOX Compliance Survey
- Drive Efficiency and Build Resilience with Intelligent Automation
- Leveraging SAP Risk Management and Process Control To Streamline Enterprise Risk Management in a Virtual Environment
- Planning for the Unplanned: See how SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Can Enable Predictive Forecasting in a Volatile Market
- Your Virtual Workplace: Leveraging Microsoft Teams for Your Remote Workforce
- Minimize Threats, Modify Security and Optimize Safety
- Finding Cloud Cost Savings in Challenging Times
- The Evolving Role of the CISO – Preparing for the New Normal
- Effectively Managing SAP Security Risks in the Modern World
Resilient Operations, Continuity and Supply Chain
Continuity planning for agile operations, managing third-party risks and dependencies, and driving critical processes in the face of dynamic market changes.
- How to Reset Your Project Portfolio for Reemergence
- Accountability in the Ecosystem: Third-Party Risk Management
- Responding to Operational Disruptions due to COVID-19
- Applying Digital Tools and Process Analytics to Drive Insight During COVID-19 and Recovery
- 1135 Waivers: Best Practices in Crisis Documentation and Coding During / After COVID-19 (Healthcare Specific)
Governance, Financial Discipline and Liquidity
Establishing financial models against scenarios, managing investment towards critical areas and limiting non-essential costs, and addressing financial reporting requirements.
- Managing Credit Risk and Mitigating Losses through a Crisis and Beyond
- Applying an Agile Mindset and Auditing in a Dynamic Environment
- COVID-19 and SOX: Practical Considerations While Navigating the Crisis
- Focusing on the Risk Assessment Process in a Dynamic Environment
- For Auditors: Rising Risks, Remote Teams and Real-time Testing
Regulatory and Government Actions
Responding effectively and efficiently to changing regulatory requirements and government actions in all impacted jurisdictions.