Chad is a Director in the Digital Identity practice with nearly two decades of experience deploying market-leading IAM solutions for well over three hundred clients across the globe and virtually every industry vertical. Chad joined Protiviti as part of the acquisition of Identropy, an industry recognized boutique Identity and Access Management consulting organization.
Prior to joining Identropy, Chad held the position of Vice President of Global Services at Courion Corporation where he was responsible for leading the professional services, customer support and education functions. He brings nearly two decades of enterprise software consulting with technical and executive management experience. With a focus on driving organizational transformation, Chad has a track record of service delivery excellence and business growth through strong team leadership, high impact consulting and operational management.
- IAM Program solutions – Providing industry expertise and thought leadership over implementation of IAM solutions to automate the management of user identities and their accesses. The automation included the periodic certification of user access, user lifecycle management, and privileged access management. On these engagements Ron worked with clients to perform the initial business process analysis, defined business functional and technical requirements that led to solution designs, then managed the full implementation lifecycle through to production go-live.
- IAM Advisory Services – Conducted targeted discovery sessions to develop a set of recommendations to improve the security stature of the clients. The recommendations included a set of observations and specific recommendations, a strategic roadmap, recommended vendors to evaluate, and an estimated budget model.
- Provided subject matter expertise to facilitate the implementation of Privileged Access Management and SSO/MFA solutions – Working with clients to establish their programs and solutions to implement best practices and solutions to lower their threat profile surrounding privileged access and user access – internal and external by adopting a zero-trust model.
Areas of Expertise
- Identity & Access Management
- Banking & Financial Services
- Credit Unions
- Energy and Utilities
- Higher Education
- Technology and Dot.com
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering, University of Rochester