Joe has been with Protiviti since its inception in 2002. He served previously as managing director and head of the U.S. Northeast region, and was also one of five founding members of the Protiviti Operating Committee, which was responsible during the company’s first five years for establishing Protiviti’s vision and strategy and overseeing financial and administrative matters for the organization. In addition, Tarantino previously led Protiviti’s Global Industry Program.
Joe’s passion is helping Protiviti’s clients succeed and positioning the people of Protiviti to be successful. He travels all over the globe meeting with Protiviti's clients and employees as well as other stakeholders and market leaders in a never ending quest to continuously improve the firm’s organization, culture and market offerings. He is a frequent contributor in the media on a range of topics, including leadership, corporate governance, and board matters. He is also a community leader, serving on the board and finance committee for Calvary Hospital in the Bronx and is currently a member of St. John’s University’s Board of Trustees and chair of their Audit Committee.
Click here to learn more about Joe Tarantino.
- Firms Giving Back
- Firms Weigh in on 2020's Biggest Lessons and Takeaways
- Life Lessons Learned - An Interview with Joe Tarantino
- The Greatest Threats to Business in 2018
- Five Ways To Make Your Company A "Best Place To Work"
- Protiviti president Joseph Tarantino named Top CEO by Glassdoor
- Tap into your college alumni network to get ahead
- Jamaica college students, faculty & alumni package more than 22,000 meals to feed hungry
Joe on Camera
- National Association of Colleges and Employers’ Employer Recruiting Champion Award (2018)
- Recipient of the Henry D. Ruhnke Award, St John’s University (2018)
- St. John’s University President’s Award (Joe and Eileen Tarantino) 2016
- National Law Journal’s 50 GRC Trailblazers and Pioneers (2014)