How to manage them from a risk and compliance perspective
The technology environment underpinning banking business processes are growing ever more complex, as both corporate IT and ‘Shadow IT’ – platforms owned by business end users – provide key capabilities to institutions. This webinar sets out the practical steps required to establish a sustainable EUC management process for regulations such as SS3 -18 and IFRS 9 - covering key topics such as identifying and evaluating EUC risks, reviewing your EUC policy, application of appropriate controls to measure and capture the level of risk and leveraging technology to simplify and automate these process.
In this FREE webinar the key learning objectives are as follows:
- Practical steps to building a framework to mitigate EUC Risk
- Define Risk appetite and EUC policy including roles and responsibilities
- Building the EUC inventory & establishing Controls
- Managing BAU/ EUC lifecycle
- Decommissioning EUCs and Rationalisation of the EUC estate