Throughout your career, we provide opportunities to grow.
Graduate Rotation Programme
At Protiviti, you impact our clients, our company, and our community.
We empower you to achieve your goals in both work and life.
The role of a Protiviti Graduate
At Protiviti, our graduates are part of delivering solutions to our clients from day one. We offer travel opportunities, an approachable work environment and extensive training to provide you with the technical skills you need to advance your career. Our approach is tailored to your specific requirements to help you achieve your career aspirations. To us a career is about more than just working – it’s about opportunities to lead, learn, grow and make a difference.
As a core member of a project team, you will help identify, prioritise and manage risks for our clients to enhance their organisational performance and business value. You will learn technical skills in general risk areas, and will have the ability to identify and evaluate control effectiveness and gaps between risks and controls. You will also be exposed to Protiviti’s methodologies, tools and technologies used to meet our client’s requirements.
Graduate Rotation Programme
Providing you with a varied introduction to consulting, our graduates rotate around our business areas (Business Performance Improvement, Internal Audit and Financial Advisory, Technology Consulting and Risk and Compliance), providing an opportunity to work across industries and solutions to determine the area you may want to focus on in the future.
What we're looking for
- A desire to learn and a receptiveness to feedback and mentoring;
- The ability to work well in a team-oriented environment, as well as independently using your own initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to ensure projects are completed on a timely basis;
- An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with good attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organisation;
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Role, Experience and Skills Required
- A minimum 2:1 degree (predicted or achieved)
- Right to work in the UK
Degrees in Economics/Mathematics/IT or Business related degrees are advantageous but not essential.
How to apply
Download the form below, complete the details and email to [email protected]
If you have a disability, long term health condition, mental health condition, are on the autistic spectrum, or have a specific learning disability and require any disability related adjustments for any part of the recruitment process please contact our disability partner Employability for confidential advice; +44 7852 764 684 or by email [email protected]. If you are applying for a Graduate Programme, please apply directly through Employability here.