Kris Wadia is a global C-Suite executive with a proven track record of successful business launches, rapid growth, and operational transformation at speed and scale, primarily in Asia. He is Protiviti’s Human Capital Management Lead for Singapore and South East Asia.
- Seconded as the Chief Transformation Officer to a joint venture between Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund and an India HQ technology giant. His unique mix of strategy and cross-cultural pragmatism has supported stability and growth in the face of operational, delivery and leadership challenges.
- Created a Private Equity investment platform by spinning out a Digital Professional Services Division for Myanmar’s largest bank. After process re-engineering and new leadership, he digitally enabled 27% of the workforce nationwide, with a frugal investment in basic Android tablets and in-house software.
- Served as President, Global Delivery Network at a Fortune 500 Clinical Trials Outsourcer. Led the creation of the world’s first Clinical Life Sciences Global Delivery Network in just 18 months adding 7,000 employees across 5 countries. Margin uplift resulted from blending Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with global talent sourcing (offshoring) in operations and sales.
- As a Partner with Accenture, he was a key member of the core team that founded and grew their Global Delivery Network of digital technologists to 78,000 employees in 27 countries in just 12 years. Delivered services Sales wins of over US$2.4bn against newer low-cost competitors.
- Served as the first Global Head of Database Marketing, Direct Marketing and Call Center, pioneering retail data warehousing and analytics, for a leading bank in Singapore.
Areas of Expertise
- Shared Services, Offshoring, Outsourcing
- Executive Coaching and Training in Cross-Cultural and Remote Leadership
- C-Suite Transitions
- Organisational Transformation
- Frugal Digital Innovation
- Private Equity and Venture Capital due diligence
- Professional Services – Consulting and Technology
- Clinical Trials, MedTech, BioTech, HealthTech
- FinTech and Retail Banking
- FCCA – Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK)
- F-IDM – Fellow of the Institute of Data and Marketing (UK)