IIA’s 2021 International Conference
Protiviti is proud to be a gold sponsor of the IIA’s International Conference, which will be held virtually this year.
The IIA’s International Conference is the premier training and networking event for internal audit professionals worldwide. The theme for The IIA’s 2021 International Conference, Scaling New Heights, sets the stage to share new and forward-looking information and leading practices in the pursuit of excellence in internal audit.
As internal auditors are increasingly becoming trusted advisors, and an integral part of their organisations, they are compelled to broaden their arsenal of skills. This conference will prepare industry professionals to embrace new technologies, and implement new tools and techniques to effectively respond to shifting business and risk landscapes.
Date: 14 - 18 June 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. SGT
The IIA’s 2021 International Conference program will feature outstanding speakers whose shared goal is to deliver a world-class event reflective of the IIA's high standards of excellence.
Sessions by Protiviti Internal Audit Experts
CS 6-1: The Next Generation of Internal Auditing: Are You Ready? - 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. SGT, 16 June, 2021
by Gordon Braun, Managing Director, Protiviti and Sean Lindstrom, CIA, Audit Director, Cargill USA
CS 7-3: Using Advanced Analytics to Move into Continuous Monitoring - 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. SGT, 17 June, 2021
by Kevin J. Leicht, Managing Director, Protiviti, Anya Drake, Director, Protiviti and David Wang, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Driehaus Fellow, DePaul University
Don’t miss our sessions!
What’s in it for you?
- Experience a highly relevant program focused on global issues impacting the internal audit profession.
- Be privy first-hand to the release of our annual, global study – Internal Audit around the World.
- Swing by our booth to meet Protiviti Singapore experts and understand how your organisation can scale new heights in the shifting business landscape.
- Network virtually with like-minded colleagues from around the world.
- Gain strategies, tools, techniques and leading industry practices for positive outcomes in your practice setting.
- Hear from recognised international thought leaders, speakers, and practitioners on innovative ideas and concepts to help advance the profession.
- Engage with leading-edge product, service, and technology providers to learn about the latest trends in the industry.
- Earn CPE credits in support of your ongoing learning and professional development needs.