We have brought together resources for business leaders to help you manage effectively through challenging times.
We are exploring enterprise & market resilience during COVID-19. Read key takeways from our virtual forum for business leaders.
Resources for Business Leaders
People Safety, Productivity and Success
- Remote Working Security Solutions: One way we are assisting our clients is to help them enable remote working safely and securely. Cyber security threats remain prevalent and are evolving to exploit our changing working patterns and approaches. We can help you by assessing your remote working infrastructure and operating model to identify key risks and design and implement pragmatic remedial solutions.
- Microsoft Teams Enablement: Protiviti’s Microsoft Teams Enablement Solution provides organisations with a clear, defined path for a successful Microsoft Teams rollout. This multiple phased approach allows organisations to define where Teams will fit in their organisation’s existing business processes, ensure technical platform readiness and user readiness.
- Effective Change Delivery Throughout Uncertain Times: Organisations must rapidly enhance their ability to deliver change through remote and highly distributed teams. As a global consulting firm, Protiviti’s existing infrastructure provides a robust basis for supporting remote delivery of highly complex tactical and strategic business change.
Technology Enablement and Resilience
- Virtual CISO Service: A virtual CISO service is a fully-managed service designed to bring the skills of many cyber security experts to bear against your traditional and emerging cyber security risks. A set of core activities will be packaged for you and harmonised into simplified board level messaging on overall cyber security posture.
- Enabling Rapid Transformation: In periods of massive disruption, it is hard to remain focused on strategic initiatives. This transition is easier for organisations with a high level of digital maturity. If transformation efforts are appropriately targeted, return on investment is high and the payback can be counted in months or even weeks. Now, more than ever, is the time for organisations to invest in their future.
- Rethinking Work with Automation: Increasing levels of automation has been a strategic priority for many organisations over recent months and years. These organisations have realised they could not compete with born digital companies, delivering the experiences customers and employees expect, at the margin customers demand, without eliminating unnecessary manual processing. During these unprecedented times, the understandable reaction for many will be to consider cutting back on automation initiatives to help manage cashflow. Although, now, more than ever, is the time for organisations to hold their nerves and to invest in the future.
Resilient Operations, Continuity and Supply Chain
- Active Assurance: Active Assurance (AA) is the practise of combining continuous control assessments performed by internal audit or other assurance providers; and risk and control monitoring activities typically performed by management across the lines-of-defence.
- Remote Backlog Processing & Remediation: Our proven ability to take ownership of a clients processing backlog or remediation challenge, run it remotely whilst also improving processes with the view to transitioning the activity back to our clients on a global scale set us apart. We have an out-of-box service that can deployed in days and tailored over time, as necessary.
Crisis Management and Response
- Rapid Problem-Solving Workshop: One way we are assisting our clients is with access to our innovation, industry and digital leaders working collaboratively to find solutions to the challenges you are facing. Let us help you learn from leading practises we are seeing across industries and rapidly develop actionable and viable solutions through a virtual collaboration workshop.
Governance, Financial Discipline and Liquidity
- Working Capital Optimisation: Working capital diagnostic workshops are very effective working sessions, facilitated online, which enable remote working leadership teams to come together, dissect and understand current challenges and align on key priorities.
- Managing Your Fraud Risk in Uncertain Times: Fraud has become a growing issue facing organisations today and poses an even greater threat in times of crisis, such as the current pandemic. While firms are focused on deploying emergency measures, fraudsters see an opportunity to take advantage of this vulnerability. As the crisis grows, the coronavirus-related scams continue to increase, and the Singapore Government expects these fraudulent activities to become more sophisticated and widespread.
Regulatory and Government Actions
- A Call for Action in Vulnerable Times: There is expectation for all financial institutions to increase their focus on identifying and assisting vulnerable customers during these challenging times to achieve fair customer outcomes. This presents an opportunity for firms to increase their reputation as being a trusted lender, which can result in an increase in loyal customers and market share.
- Regulatory Programme Assistance: Regulatory programmes present senior management with a variety of challenges – many of which require experienced regulatory programme managers who can bring insights and experience. We can help you successfully navigate your regulatory risks in a time of heightened uncertainty and changing circumstances.