Christopher P. Wright
Chris is the Regional Managing Director in the Northeast Region. Chris is also the firm-wide leader of Protiviti’s Finance Reporting Remediation and Compliance and Public Company Transformation practises.
At Protiviti, Chris has provided internal audit out-sourcing and co-sourcing, Sarbanes-Oxley readiness and compliance services, and significant assistance to companies experiencing restatements, regulatory inquiries, financial reporting investigations and difficulties in implementing new accounting pronouncements. His work in Finance Remediation & Reporting Compliance has also involved a significant commitment to public speaking and the development and delivery of internal and external training.
Prior to joining Protiviti, Chris was an external, and later, internal audit partner at KPMG from 2002 until 2006, and spent 15 years prior to KPMG at Arthur Andersen, including serving as an audit partner from 1999 until 2002, and served as a global lead engagement partner at both firms.
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Reporting and Controls
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Consumer Products
- Media and Entertainment Service
- Financial Services
- Energy/Oil & Gas
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting Franciscan University
- Master of Science, Organisational Leadership, Quinnipiac University
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Member, New York State Society of CPAs
- Member, Local Director of Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)