Throughout your career, we provide opportunities to grow.
(Senior) Consultant GRC tooling within the IT Consulting team
At Protiviti, you impact our clients, our company, and our community.
We empower you to achieve your goals in both work and life.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence. Our more than 4,500 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 80 offices in over 20 countries. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI).
Protiviti Netherlands, located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam, is an organization with appealing national and international clients. The team of more than 60 employees is very diverse and includes different nationalities. All of them are passionate professionals who want to achieve the maximum result. Working together is based on team spirit, professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit in an informal atmosphere. This culture is further reinforced by the regular social events, such as monthly drinks, ski trip or sailing weekend.
Protiviti Netherlands has three solutions:
- Finance & Performance
- Governance, Risk & Internal Audit
- IT Consulting
IT Consulting (ITC)
Our motto "Enhancing and protecting the value of IT to the business" drives the ITC team in executing projects at our clients with complex cases in the field of IT policy, organization and operations.
We distinguish us by our core values:
- Creative, collaborative, open-mindedness;
- Speed of action;
- Expertise from International Protiviti network;
- Unique combination of Risk Management and performance improvement.
The ITC focuses on the following areas:
- IT organization; improving IT organizations, processes, alignment with the business and control of large projects;
- Managing Applications; support in the selection and design of (ERP) applications, broad advice on IT strategy or specific advice on, for example, authorization models, data quality assurance or the design of application controls;
- IT security and privacy; risk assessments, setting up security management processes and drawing up security policy, network and cyber security, PCI DSS.
We are able to advice from both a consulting and an IT audit perspective. Our projects are often international, complex and at the edge of IT and business.
For the Function:
For ITC we are looking for GRC tooling (Senior) Consultants who will help us on our GRC tooling projects. You will be working in a team to create the best GRC tooling solution.
Creating a custom demo for prospective customers, directly interfacing with customers and demonstrates complex solutions. You will become the expert on our GRC tooling like The Governance Portal.
Candidates preferably have an IT background with knowledge of business processes. We are looking for candidates with experience, as well as graduates, who:
- Preferably completed a Master degree / professional certification or Applied Sciences (HBO);
- 1-3 years of work experience;
- Have an interest in tooling, Governance risk;
- Affinity with IT and business processes;
- Like to work in projects and / or programs;
- Be prepared to follow an advanced course (e.g. professional certification);
- Desire to develop themselves in the field of different GRC tooling;
- Fluent Dutch and English, spoken and written.
Knowledge and experience:
- Understanding of IT tooling systems;
- Understanding of business processes;
- Good knowledge of (advanced) Excel;
- Business Intelligence;
- Understanding of authorizations and segregation of duties in applications;
- Work in a project environment in the role of advisor.
In addition to good primary and secondary benefits, Protiviti offers you challenging projects and the opportunity to help build an entrepreneurial consulting firm that is part of a global consulting organization. Working at Protiviti means entrepreneurship within an international (knowledge) environment, flexibility, personal development and cooperation.
Would you like to receive more information or apply for a job?
For more information about this position, please contact Kim Boxum (T. 020-346 0400). Applications can be addressed to Kim Boxum, HR via [email protected] or Gustav Mahlerlaan 32, 1082 MC, Amsterdam.