SAP Security specialist
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Our consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. We are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration. As an organization, we believe that by teaming together, with each other, and our clients, we can see beyond the surface of changes and problems organizations face in this fast-changing world to discover opportunities others might miss and face the future with greater confidence. Our more than 7000 people serve clients through the network of Protiviti and independently owned Member Firms in more than 80 offices in over 20 countries. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI).
Protiviti Netherlands, located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam, is an organization with appealing national and international clients. The team of more than 70 employees is diverse and includes many different nationalities. All of them are passionate professionals who want to achieve the maximum result. Working together is based on team spirit, professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit in an informal atmosphere. This culture is further reinforced by the regular social events, join us to see for yourself!
Protiviti Netherlands offers solution in the following domains;
- Internal Audit & Financial Advisory
- Risk Management & Compliance
- Business Performance Improvement, Restructuring & Transformation
- Data & Analytics
- IT & Privacy
We are looking for experienced professionals (3 to 6 years) with SAP and/or IT security expertise to extend the SAP team within Protiviti The Netherlands.
We are looking for SAP security specialists living in the EU, with knowledge on:
- The SAP application and its configuration weaknesses
- The SAP infrastructure and its configuration (operating systems, network and database technology)
- SAP authorization and/or SAP GRC AC
- How to perform security audits on SAP applications
We are looking for specialists that preferably possess the following capabilities:
- You have proven experience with SAP and you understand the application, its architecture and the technical infrastructure.
- You are familiar with SAP security tools, like Focussed Run, Onapsis, Security Bridge or Protect4S.
- Experienced with IT Governance and Security standards like COBIT, NIST and ISO.
- You are interested in SAP development, like S/4 and SAP Cloud, and are keen to help our clients with securing these developments.
- You can assess the entire SAP landscape, from roles and authorization and technical system hardening, including operating systems, databases and related infrastructure.
- You have experience in performing penetration tests or IT (security) audits.
- Relevant security certifications are a plus, like: CEH, CISSP, CISA or RE.
- You communicate fluently and distinctly in English.
- You have clear English writing skills
Good primary and secondary benefits. Protiviti offers you challenging projects and the opportunity to help build an entrepreneurial consulting firm that is part of a global consulting organization. Working at Protiviti means entrepreneurship within an international (knowledge) environment, flexibility, personal development and cooperation.
Would you like to receive more information or apply for a job?
For more information about this position, please contact Kim Boxum. Applications can be addressed to Kim Boxum, HR via [email protected]