Anis is an experienced Cybersecurity Manager with a broad experience in IT and security together with recent GDPR engagement experience for clients in France and Europe.
- Major Retail Bank – GDPR Assessment – (2017): Anis participated as a manager in the GDPR self-assessment performed to HO and its entities (US, Europe, Africa, China) in order to identify the gaps and initiate a roadmap to comply with GDPR requirements.
- Major Insurance Group – GDPR Program – (2017): Anis participated as a manager in the development of the processes related to GDPR requirements such as Information, Consent, Rights, etc. as well the development of the technical guidelines for anonymization and pseudonymizing for the Group and its entities.
- Banking – Core Banking IT Security Audit – (2016-2017): Anis participated in the IT security Core Banking audit of one of the leading banks in Tunisia and Africa. The IT security audit focused on the identity and access management, external access management and core banking infrastructure security management processes.
- National Bank of Tunisia – Business Continuity and Information Security Policy - (2015-2016): Anis participated in the elaboration of the Business Continuity Plan (ISO 22 301) and the IS Security Policy of the Tunisian’s national bank.
- Maghreb Bank for Investment and Foreign Trade – IT Strategy - (2016): The project aimed to establish the vision and the mission of the regional investment bank. Anis participated with the financial team as IT Strategist to develop the three year’s IT Strategy of the bank, elaborating the IT architecture frameworks and blueprints as well as implementing the IT roadmap.
- Mauritanian Bank for International Trade (BMCI) – (2016): Anis participated in the Risk Cartography and Operational efficiency (Lean/Six Sigma) mission for the first bank of Mauritania
- Banking – Société Générale – (2014): Anis participated in the IT security audit program of several sub-Saharan branches of the BHFM-Société Générale Senegal / Tchad / Mauritania / Guinea Conakry. During these missions it was about auditing the entire IT environment,
- Banking – IT Process Improvement – (2014): Anis participated in the elaboration of a credit risk process for an Islamic banking in Tunisia (Zitouna Bank). The scope included evaluation/improvement of the business process into place, identification of the workflow, assets and documents between branch and headquarter and proposing a hole solution to automate rating process.
- Insurance – IT Audit / IT Security Audit – (2017): Anis participated as manager in a critical internal application IT security audit program . The evaluation covered all layers of the IT architecture (network, database, storage, Application, etc.).
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Payment Card Industry Security (PCI DSS / PA DSS)
- IT Architecture (Enterprise, Data center, Infrastructure, Security)
- ISMS implementation, monitoring and improvement (ISO 27001/27002)
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans implementation (ISO 22 301)
- IT Audit / IT Security Audit
- Core Banking security audit
- Retail banking
- Computer Science and Telecommunication Network Engineering degree from INSAT in 2006
- Master Degree in Information Systems Management at the Management School of Lyon (EM Lyon) in (2008)
- PMP (#2149573)
- CISSP (#512549)
- TOGAF 9 (#105880)