General Data Protection Regulation
Microsite Hero Description
NEW: GDPR FAQ Guide
We are pleased to share our GDPR FAQ Guide, created in partnership with Robert Half and the multinational law firm Baker McKenzie to help organisations understand, prepare and operate under the GDPR. This guide covers the GDPR basics and focuses on critical areas such as third-party risk, data-privacy rights, consent management and privacy notices.
Protiviti designs holistic and comprehensive approaches to GDPR compliance, supporting privacy and security by design, assessing readiness, and helping businesses better understand their data-privacy posture. In addition, our compliance solutions cover people, processes and technologies to help drive sustainable and effective privacy programmes.
We will work with you to build your organisation’s GDPR programme, including consultation on the following:
- Regulation interpretation – analysis and advice
- Gap remediation with leading practises – including design and implementation of third-party risk, data-privacy rights, data governance and privacy notices
- Compliance solutions – people, process and technology execution for an effective cybersecurity and privacy programme
- Compliance management – monitoring and maintaining controls going forward.
We support clients during all stages of their GDPR compliance efforts. Our organisation integrates global consulting talent from different practises and backgrounds to provide you with a custom team to address your GDPR needs, including functional expertise from our Global Security and Privacy practise and our Data and Analytics teams and legal and privacy support from Robert Half Legal.
Watch our video: What is next around privacy programmes?
How Protiviti Can Assist:
- Discovery and Planning: Inventory of GDPR Data Sources with Their Criticality Template
- GDPR Gap Analysis and Results
- Compliance Roadmap and Supporting Report
- Gap Remediation: Remediate and Implement Solutions
- Post-Regulation Date: Assessing Controls in Place or Maintaining Controls That Have Been Implemented
- Global Capabilities to Deliver GDPR Expertise for Clients
“Protiviti did a great job in helping us to address the privacy challenge with a very strong risk-based approach and had a very pragmatic blended team that provided us several valuable solutions and very effective change management communication materials to address all the organisational and technology impacts required by new privacy regulations.”
– Compliance Officer, top listed global manufacturing company
Protiviti assists organisations in achieving clarity and compliance around privacy risk governance programmes, including GDPR. We help companies understand the impacts of regulatory requirements, assess and remediate processes and technologies and implement changes to achieve and maintain compliance. Our approach to GDPR compliance includes: