COVID-19 has been and will continue to be a hard school master, but it has provided an unprecedented learning opportunity in hospital resiliency. This webinar will provide healthcare emergency management executives with key insights into how hospitals are building new pathways of resilience as recovery takes a front seat. Protiviti healthcare industry experts discuss how you can build a stronger programme that is better prepared for the future.
Learning objectives and key takeaways:
- Update your Emergency Operations Plans (EOPs) to incorporate the required all-hazards approach
- After-action reporting integration
- How to better utilise technology to facilitate emergency management
- Effective and actionable department-based business continuity plans
- Similiarities and differences between the hazard vulnerability analysis (HVA) and the business impact analysis (BIA)
- How emergency management and business continuity management can compliment each other
Richard is a founding member and Protiviti’s Global Healthcare Industry Leader. He has extensive experience providing operational, financial, and regulatory consulting and internal audit services to the healthcare industry. In addition to leading numerous business performance improvement and risk management initiatives, Richard has experience serving in roles such as Chief Audit Executive and Chief Compliance Officer for large integrated healthcare delivery systems. Prior to joining Protiviti, Richard was a Project Manager at Arthur Andersen and provided internal audit and business and technology risk consulting services to healthcare clients. Richard is a frequent speaker on internal audit, compliance, and revenue improvement initiatives.