With constant changes in technology, empowering your people to utilise and advance their knowledge more rapidly is vital in today’s digital workplace. Microsoft’s new cloud service, Project Cortex, serves as your organisation’s knowledge network in the Microsoft Cloud helping your people become more productive utilising Microsoft applications they already know.
Project Cortex can help your organisation automatically gain valuable insights by capturing content, extracting data, organising information and building a knowledge network from the information you already have. This allows your organisation to improve compliance policies, enhance productivity and leverage knowledge quickly and easily. The new cloud service uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automatically and intelligently process content so organisations can immediately start to turn that data into knowledge.
Microsoft’s Project Cortex can help your organisation:
- Empower people with knowledge and expertise in everyday Office applications
- Automatically connect and organise knowledge across teams and systems
- Manage and protect content with AI
- Automatically and intelligently process content so organisations can immediately start to turn that data into knowledge
During this ’30 on Thursday’ webinar, Microsoft MVPs, Antonio Maio and Drew Madelung, will:
- Introduce Project Cortex
- Provide an overview of capabilities
- Discuss business use cases for Project Cortex
- Preview key functionalities of Project Cortex and how you will be able to use it in your organisation