Matt has more than 20 years of technology services experience working with a variety of organisations to achieved desired business outcomes through the adoption of Cloud technologies and infrastructures, service management & risk frameworks (ITIL, COBIT), program delivery excellence and operational governance practices.
Matt joined the Protiviti family to support our clients and team on delivering our Enterprise Cloud engagements and achieving strategic objectives, further enhancing our approach in how we help Australian businesses navigate their migration from from traditional on-prem infrastructures and applications to the Cloud.
Matt previously held senior executive roles within an Australian based Bank and Telecommunications organisations. Matt is customer-obsessed and has a strong bias for action, with a proven track record of implementing transformation improvement programs to achieved business growth and operational performance.
- Transformation Program Execution – Matt has defined and established a Transformation program at an Australian-based Telco, driving executive alignment and endorsement through a compelling ‘case for change’ and direct customer experience feedback, working closely with the incumbent teams to develop an execution plan, required to achieve the FY23 Corporate Plan (both Revenue and Cost).
- Technology Strategy & Operating Model – Matt has led a global team through an advisory assessment of an Enterprise’s Managed Services business across 224 capabilities, such as Service Strategy, Sales & GTM, Delivery Operations and Customer Success, defining a prioritised set of recommendations for implementation.
- Technology Governance and Risk Management – Matt led a targeted team translating external audit findings into a structured program of work to address priority recommendations, both tactically and strategically, with input into the organisations Chief Risk Office Resiliency program.
Areas of Specialisation
- Technology Strategy
- Managed Services
- Investment Planning
- Technology Transformations
- Program Delivery and Execution
- Financial Services
- Exec-MBA (commenced), RMIT
- Graduate Certificate, Business & Tech, UNSW
- Certificate IV Engineering, Swan Business Centre
Professional Memberships and Certifications
- ITIL4 Foundation – IT Service Management
- Member, ISACA
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (TBC)
- COBIT 2019 Foundation Certificate (TBC)