Leslie is a Managing Director and Protiviti’s Technology Consulting Solution Lead, specialising in digital and technology strategy as well as transformational change. She has over 25 years experience as a senior executive across consulting, industry and government. She has extensive experience designing and delivering large-scale change initiatives across organisations in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and North America. Leslie has experience across industries including financial services, transport & aviation, utilities & energy, consumer products & retailing and telecommunications, while also being a champion for diversity and inclusion.
Before joining Protiviti, Leslie was a Partner at EY, the CIO for APRA and held senior technology management roles with ANZ Banking Group, Babcock & Brown Limited, Macquarie Group, Mars Inc. and EnergyAustralia. Prior to these, Leslie worked with Accenture in both Sydney and Toronto.
- Australian Energy Distributor: Leslie supported this organisation in developing its Future of Finance roadmap as well as its overall transformation program design in response to the evolving energy market disruption.
- Australian Telecommunications Network Services Provider: Leslie led a process improvement review of its order to activation process.
- Major Australian Airport: Leslie led its managed services business case development, technology cost review and application migration planning, while supporting its data strategy development. Prior to that, Leslie led its technology service management ServiceNow implementation, as well as its cloud services review, technology strategy development and operating model design to underpin Technology’s transformation of its capabilities and underlying infrastructure.
- Regional Food Manufacturer: Leslie facilitated a series of workshops to refine its technology operating model as the organisation prepares for digital transformation.
- Australian Medical Device Manufacturer: Leslie led a team that developed the manufacturing technology strategy and roadmap for its China market entry into medical device manufacturing. She has also supported this organisation with its technology planning workshops.
- State Transport Agency: Leslie supported this organisation in developing its Group IT strategy.
- Major Australian Airport: Leslie conducted a strategic sourcing review of key technology vendors.
- Major Australian Water Utility: Leslie co-led organisation change and training design for this utility’s customer and business experience platform transformation using SAP ISU and S/4 Hana to replace its aging customer / billing platform while helping it become more customer-centric.
Areas of Expertise
- Technology strategy & operations
- Transformational change
- Process improvement
- Retail and consumer products
- Financial services
- Transport and aviation
- Utilities and energy
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (Honours), Queen’s University at Kingston Ontario Canada
- Advanced Business Management Program from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University