Technology advances and changes to labour models are continually expanding opportunities for finance executives and their teams. The question of how should you prepare your finance functions for continuous shifts in 2020 and beyond will be tackled in this webinar.
COVID-19 has thrown economies, countries and organisations into chaos, with the finance function as no exception. This webinar will address finance trends, based on research and insights from Protiviti and global recruitment agency Robert Half, including implications for your business in the current climate.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Balancing skill and scale in the workforce
- Digital trends: accelerating automation and rising cloud adoption
- The growing compliance burden and its impact on teams
- Sean Webb, Managing Director, Protiviti
- David McIntosh, Director, Protiviti
- Clinton Marks, Associate Director IZ Field, Robert Half
Date: April 8, 2020
Time: 12 PM-1 PM AEST
Duration: 1 hour