Kimberly is a certified Project Management Professional with 18 years of professional experience in the financial and capital markets, with concentration in credit risk management. Prior to joining Protiviti, she was a Vice President at a top 5 U.S. bank and subsequently a Vice President of a private equity firm where she was responsible for performing due diligence and underwriting new credit exposure for sourced investment opportunities.
She has lead a number of management consulting engagements in the commercial and residential mortgage markets including the review and evaluation of processes across the lines of defense. In addition, she has helped some of the largest financial institutions evaluate, design, build, and implement target operating models to create efficient and sustainable organizations as part of integrations and divestitures.
Representative Engagements Include
- Strategic Controls Review
Completed a full evaluation of the risk management framework deployed by a Top 5 financial services firm to identify the effectiveness of risk management control across the enterprise. Recommended the deployment of a common risk framework across the organization as well as improvements to the underlying processes based on industry best practice
- Target Operating Model
- Assisted a Top 5 financial services firm in the development of a target operating model to create a shared services center combining the distinct operations of 8 internal departments into a single global organization. The engagement included the proposed organization structure, an assessment and alignment of key resources, processes, and technology support
- Assisted a Top 5 financial services firm in the development of a target operating model to integrate two operations groups into a single organization. The engagement included the development of current state operational baselines, the recommendation of short term and long term process improvements, the deployment of technology to improve efficiency, and the transition roadmap to drive the implementation
- Transaction Advisory
- Provided Program Management support for the divestiture and separation of a business unit of a leading global insurance company. Effort included the coordination of 27 individual workstreams managed across the global organization
- Banking subsidiary of a leading global bank - The focus of the PMO was the timely and accurate separation and subsequent integration of financial reporting, processes, data, and systems to ensure the ongoing ability of both entities to continue to operate and report financial results. Assisted in the development of the Transition Service Agreement which detailed all Finance activities performed by the subsidiary on behalf of the parent and those activities performed by the parent on behalf of the subsidiary along with the associated billing for each service
- B.S. – Finance University of Charleston
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- Project Management Professional