The KnowledgeLeader University Program is Protiviti’s way of providing complimentary access to KnowledgeLeader for students and professors. KnowledgeLeader is an online collection of tools for internal auditors and risk management professionals.
Some of the resources provided on KnowledgeLeader include:
- audit programs
- checklists and questionnaires
- tools and templates
- hot issues
- best practices
If you are a student or professor studying internal audit, IT audit or accounting, you could have access to all the KnowledgeLeader resources for free! Simply send an e-mail to email@example.com or Katrina.firstname.lastname@example.org to get your access set up.
Additional information may be found online in the KnowledgeLeader University Center.
Through the University Program, professors have the opportunity to:
- Enrich their courses with samples, tools and hot issues on KnowledgeLeader.
- View sample syllabi from other professors who have incorporated KnowledgeLeader into their courses.
- Use all the resources that internal auditors and risk management professionals pay hundreds of dollars for, for free!
KnowledgeLeader for professors
Through the University Program, students can:
- Have the advantage of an extra resource for their courses.
- Gain access to hundreds of tools, samples, templates and hot issues to enrich their studies.
- Read a “Day in the Life” interview of a real Protiviti consultant.
- View a multitude of resources specific to young professionals interested in the field.
KnowledgeLeader for students