Protiviti is pleased to once again host "Guidance Through Powerful Insights" Day of CPE in Atlanta, GA on Friday November 14, 2014.
Top Reasons to Register:
• Earn up to 8 CPE accounting and auditing credits
• Top national thought leaders share their expertise
• Key takeaways on relevant topics
• Enjoy networking, breakfast and lunch with your peers
Space is limited this year to 75 attendees, so secure your seat now.
Register now (group discounts are available)
Topics and Speakers Include*:
• Keynote Luncheon Presentation: Increasing Your Influence - Ann Butera, Whole Person Project
• COSO Panel Discussion: Moderator - Keith Kawashima, Managing Director - Protiviti
• Revenue Recognition Updates - Charles Soranno, Managing Director - Protiviti
• Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) including 3rd Party Risk - Keith Keller, Managing Director - Protiviti
• Cyber Security - Michael Walter, Managing Director - Protiviti
• IT Topics including Big Data, Data Security/Privacy, BCM, GRC - Matt McGivern, Managing Director - Protiviti
• 4th Annual IT Audit Benchmarking Results and Key Takeaways - David Brand, Managing Director - Protiviti
• Finance Priorities - Andrea Spinelli, Director - Protiviti
*Presentations subject to change.
• Date: November 14
• Agenda: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (breakfast, lunch & breaks included)
• Location: The City Club Atlanta, GA
• Registration Fee: $125.00
• Group Discount Available: Register 4 and the 5th is free