Protiviti Inc., a global business consulting and internal audit firm composed of experts specializing in risk, advisory and transaction services, has consolidated its public sector operations into a wholly owned subsidiary, Protiviti Government Services, Inc., to deliver the company's full suite of internal audit and risk management expertise to federal, state, local and international governments.
Protiviti Government Services provides internal audit, business and technology risk consulting services directly to commercial and U.S. Federal government customers. Specifically, Protiviti Government Services offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Technology risk consulting for information assurance, identity and access management, internal controls (e.g., OMB A-123, OMB A-130), program management, IT infrastructure, Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP), application controls effectiveness, and IT asset and service management (ITSM)
- Business risk consulting for corporate governance, performance management, improper payments, fraud and related business consulting services
Protiviti Government Services serves the following U.S. Federal and quasi-government agencies:
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
- Department of the Treasury Internal Revenue Service
- Department of Energy Bonneville Power Administration
- Department of Energy Oak Ridge National Laboratories
- Department of Homeland Security
- Department of Health and Human Services - National Institute of Health
- Federal Communications Commission
- General Services Administration
Protiviti Government Services can be obtained through three GSA Federal Supply Schedules:
IT Schedule 70 GS-35F-0435N
Working under Robert Half International's Supplier Diversity Subcontractor Plan, Protiviti Government Services has an excellent track record in working with small and disadvantaged businesses.
Above all, Protiviti Government Services brings the right talent and a corporate commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
Read more about Protiviti Inc.